Ccol4him's Claymania Headline Animator
Best Of Ccol4him's Claymania
One day I hope to see Clay at one of these venues. I don't go to as many concerts anymore due to getting older and ha...
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms today and for single parents who serve as both mom and dad! Hope you are having a great...
From Clay's experience with American Idol, concert stages and Broadway and off-Broadway plays; he certainly knows...
Spring is here and Summer is around the corner. 2017 is almost half over 😲 and today is May Day. Some people assoc...
This is a continuation of a previous post, Favorite Duets.
(* I'd really love to hear from you and hear from you, often. Your opinions on this post and this blog in general really do matter!)
- with Casey Thompson (now Casey Fortuno) by Wowzers4Clay
Clay Aiken "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" Live At Hammond by Wowzers4Clay
- Clay with Kimberley Locke
- With Bing Crosby (on a Nick at Night Christmas Special)
- Phineas and Ferb - I Believe We Can by DisneyXDUK Clay and Chaka Khan got animated and joined the cast of the popular Disney show for a summer special. I remember having to buy the whole album of the special on iTunes, just to get this song- but it wasn't but about 6 or 7 dollars for the whole thing.
- For more Clay Aiken duets, see; Clay Aiken – Memorable duets | Clay Aiken Fact Find Compilations and Duets - Clay Aiken Kids Clay Aiken – Duets Are Good! :: Clay Aiken News Network
Sometimes the process of discovering music can come in strange and different forms. For example, the time I heard Meaghan Trainor's song " Me Too" wasn't on the singer's YouTube channel or Spotify; but through a video of my 3 year old great niece singing it. I thought it was something she had made up :D. And here I thought I was keeping up with the music scene, well we all have to live and learn.
sources: Wikimedia and Pixabay
Hello! Hello! Is there anybody out there? I'd really appreciate your comments and feedback on this post and all of my posts on the blog.
Claymania's Friends and Favorites
- 98.1 The Lake - We Play Anything: Chattanooga
- Active Search Results
- ApplaUSe For A Cause~ Google Plus
- Be There 2 Day
- Brain Pickings
- Broadway World
- Carolina On My Mind
- Ccol4him's Claymania on Google Plus
- Celebrity Apprentice:Clay's Bio
- Celebrity Charity News, Events and Resources - Look To The Stars.org
- Chattanooga Entertainers
- Clay Aiken for Congress
- Clay Aiken News Network(CANN)
- Clay Aiken Official Website
- Clay Aiken-The Ideal Idol
- Clay Aiken's Official Myspace Page
- ClayNation(Cathie)~ Facebool Group
- Daniella Uslan
- David Ring
- Disabled Access Denied ?
- Doing It All-Obsessed
- Dynamic Drive-Free Online Image Optimizer
- Entertainment Weekly
- Facebook~ApplaUSe For A Cause
- Facebook~CCol4him's Claymania
- Fehling Parents | We fail, so you can succeed. Parenting so bad, it's good
- Gigi Eats Celebrities
- Halo Media Tech
- Idol Chatter USA Today
- Joni and Friends:
- Kayleigh's Story
- Learn To Blog-Hangouts with Crystal and Kelli
- Little White Whale
- Live, Love, Laugh
- Make Use Of.Com
- Music For Ants
- National Inclusion Project
- National Inclusion Project's Youtube Channel
- Nightfall Chattanooga
- Official Site for Videos, Photos, Community - American Idol
- Ogunquit Playhouse
- Outnumber Hunger
- Paste Magazine
- People Magazine
- Prayer for Everyone
- Rate The Music Radio Poll
- Riverbend Festival
- Rolling Stone Magazine
- Ryan Seacrest's Official Website
- Social media business strategy and more - chrisbrogan.com
- Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
- Sparkly Pretty Briiight
- Stirrup Queens
- Sunny 92.3
- The Guy's Perspective:
- The Lefsetz Letter
- The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore
- Trumpets For Our School
- U.S Fund for UNICEF
- UCPeople - Journal for the UCP Community
- United Yorkie Rescue
- We Want Clay Aiken To Have His Own Talk Show!:
- Written Inc.
- YouTube - ClayAiken's Channel
- ZME Music blog: music reviews, news and articles: