Have you ever watched American Idol (or any similar reality show) and wished that you could vote off the guest artist/ mentor instead of one of the contestants? I have. I think American Idol would do better with having more guest artists and mentors that are Idol alums (like Clay Aiken and many others) with successful careers. It would showcase the best of Idol and a lot better music; but then again I'm a little picky as a music fan- your mileage may vary :D Let me know what you think in the comment form below.
Ccol4him's Claymania Headline Animator
Best Of Ccol4him's Claymania
One day I hope to see Clay at one of these venues. I don't go to as many concerts anymore due to getting older and ha...
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms today and for single parents who serve as both mom and dad! Hope you are having a great...
From Clay's experience with American Idol, concert stages and Broadway and off-Broadway plays; he certainly knows...
Spring is here and Summer is around the corner. 2017 is almost half over 😲 and today is May Day. Some people assoc...
Image via Wikipedia
Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, will try to do better.
American Idol, Season 2
American Idol, Season 10
Clay Aiken mentions future plans, fatherhood, and talks about Scotty McCreery, Top 2 on Americann Idol season 10.
Free Web Submission.com
- Clay Aiken - Homecoming (claynewsnetwork.com)
- Clay Aiken - A Superstar! (claynewsnetwork.com)
- Haley Reinhart Doesn't Live In Regret About American Idol Loss (socialitelife.com)
- 'American Idol:' Top 3 Homecoming Plus Judges' Choice Song Spoilers (tvsquad.com)
- American Idol finale (geneveith.com)
- Scotty McCreery does surprise duet with Josh Turner during 'Idol' homecoming: Watch! (popwatch.ew.com)
- American Idol's Casey Abrams and Stefano Langone Give Us Their Finale Predictions, Talk Kissing J Lo, and Sing! (popsugar.com)
- Hanks disappointed with American Idol (hollywood.com)
- Haley Reinhart Eliminated on American Idol (shoppingblog.com)
- Clay Aiken Cheers for North Carolina Idol Hopeful (carolinaonmymind-carolinaclaysblog.blogspot.com)
- Clay Aiken - Then and Now (claynewsnetwork.com)
- Video: Country Star Surprises Idol's Scotty McCreery At Homecoming, Then They Perform! (wycd.radio.com)
at May 24, 2011
Labels: Alaina, American Idol, Chattanooga Tennessee, clay aiken american idol, clay aiken youtube, Haley Reinhart, Kimberly Lock, Lauren Kennedy, Raleigh, Ruben Studdard, Scotty McCreery, WRAL
Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com
This weekend I would like to honor 3 special mothers; my own and Faye Parker and Diane Bubel. Happy Mother's Day to these mothers and all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts and godmothers in the Clay Nation!
1. My Mother- Helen M. Coleman
"Where do I begin...." to describe my mother? She has done so much for me, my brother and the rest of my family. She didn't know when I was born 43 years ago and had mild cerebral palsy that she'd still be caring for me. She's a retired special ed teacher, mom of two, a mother-in-law, sister, a grandmother of two, and now a great grandmother. There's so much to write that would take more than just 1 blog post to describe. Thank you Mom!
2. Faye Aiken Parker
She's the mother of Clay Aiken. She has influenced his life strongly from when he was born, while he was growing up and long after, including before and after Clay became famous. She's also a grandmother to Parker and a friend to all of Clay's fans. Thank you, Faye.
3. Diane Bubel
She's a mother and co-founder of the Bubel Aiken Foundation, now known as the National Inclusion Project. Clay met her while he was studying for a degree in Special Ed at UNC-Greensboro and he worked as a caregiver for her son Mike, who has autism. Clay was going to try out for the Amazing Race, but Diane encouraged him to try out for American Idol. She and Clay Aiken founded the charity. It was originally a model charity that Clay made for his senior project in college while he was on Idol; but money came pouring in and the foundation became real. Thank you, Diane.
Thank you to these special ladies and Happy Mother's Day!
------This is a video made by mr montage;
Claymania's Friends and Favorites
- 98.1 The Lake - We Play Anything: Chattanooga
- Active Search Results
- ApplaUSe For A Cause~ Google Plus
- Be There 2 Day
- Brain Pickings
- Broadway World
- Carolina On My Mind
- Ccol4him's Claymania on Google Plus
- Celebrity Apprentice:Clay's Bio
- Celebrity Charity News, Events and Resources - Look To The Stars.org
- Chattanooga Entertainers
- Clay Aiken for Congress
- Clay Aiken News Network(CANN)
- Clay Aiken Official Website
- Clay Aiken-The Ideal Idol
- Clay Aiken's Official Myspace Page
- ClayNation(Cathie)~ Facebool Group
- Daniella Uslan
- David Ring
- Disabled Access Denied ?
- Doing It All-Obsessed
- Dynamic Drive-Free Online Image Optimizer
- Entertainment Weekly
- Facebook~ApplaUSe For A Cause
- Facebook~CCol4him's Claymania
- Fehling Parents | We fail, so you can succeed. Parenting so bad, it's good
- Gigi Eats Celebrities
- Halo Media Tech
- Idol Chatter USA Today
- Joni and Friends:
- Kayleigh's Story
- Learn To Blog-Hangouts with Crystal and Kelli
- Little White Whale
- Live, Love, Laugh
- Make Use Of.Com
- Music For Ants
- National Inclusion Project
- National Inclusion Project's Youtube Channel
- Nightfall Chattanooga
- Official Site for Videos, Photos, Community - American Idol
- Ogunquit Playhouse
- Outnumber Hunger
- Paste Magazine
- People Magazine
- Prayer for Everyone
- Rate The Music Radio Poll
- Riverbend Festival
- Rolling Stone Magazine
- Ryan Seacrest's Official Website
- Social media business strategy and more - chrisbrogan.com
- Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
- Sparkly Pretty Briiight
- Stirrup Queens
- Sunny 92.3
- The Guy's Perspective:
- The Lefsetz Letter
- The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore
- Trumpets For Our School
- U.S Fund for UNICEF
- UCPeople - Journal for the UCP Community
- United Yorkie Rescue
- We Want Clay Aiken To Have His Own Talk Show!:
- Written Inc.
- YouTube - ClayAiken's Channel
- ZME Music blog: music reviews, news and articles: