There are many ways to celebrate Spring and ; but for now, we will focus on just a few of them. Springtime is a great time to try something new. It is wedding season now through Summer, so there is an American Idol Wedding Song Playlist. In addition, music festivals such as Riverbend, Coachella, Bonnaroo, and the Governors Ball are coming up. Finally, there is a linkup on related posts from my fellow members on the Learning to Blog Facebook group.
|made with PicsArt|
By Judy Butler, CC BY-SA 2.5, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=11404621https://images.pexels.com/photos/36033/little-girls-walking-summer-outdoors-pretty.jpg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&dpr=2&h=750&w=1260
Photo by Jonas Mohamadi from Pexels
- Are you getting married , want to celebrate marriage, or just want to dream about weddings with an American Idol
theme? Here's your Spotify Playlist, and it's collaborative - so you can add to it.
- Here is a YouTube playlist of a few of the songs on the first list. One of the writers, Kelley Lovelace, who is a co-writer of All American Girl and writes songs with Brad Paisley, went to high school with me.
Are you ready to go to a music festival ? There are several to choose from, depending on where you live . If not, it's a good time of he year for 'road trips' and Spring Break. A few of the festivals near me are Riverbend and Bonnaroo . Here is a list of American music festivals by state. If you are not sure what to bring with you, ThoughtCo has some ideas for you.
If you have disabilities, mobility issues, or chronic illnesses like I do, it's hard to go to music festivals- but you should check out the festival or venue website or even visit the location beforehand, it will help you be more prepared.
Need more inspiration for Spring? Here's a few posts to help fill that lack;
- If you have spring cleaning sessions in your future, Theresa at Dear Creatives has a post you might want to read.
- Amy at Marvelous Mommy writes about Spring flowers and American Idol .
- Planning a family road trip? Lisa Favre at 5 Minutes for Mom has some tips to keep your trek stress-free.
Well , that's a wrap on this post! What did you think of these Spring celebration ideas? Got any more to add or want to give your 2 cents on this article? Please comment below or post on Facebook or Twitter with #springonthemusic . The linky is from another group of bloggers, feel free to add yours if you write about music.
Spring On The Music with American Idol https://t.co/iFtJzdF0Kl— Cynthia Coleman (@ccol4him) March 22, 2019