Ccol4him's Claymania Headline Animator

Popular Posts

Remembering Davy Jones

Pin It
LONDON, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 21:  Davey Jones of...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
The Best of The MonkeesImage via Wikipedia
BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JULY 30:  Co-host Davy Jon...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
The Monkees May 1967
Another musical legend has passed away. Davy Jones, lead singer of the Monkees, died with a heart attack at hs Florida home. While, I wasn't yet alive when The Monkees first aired on TV. I watched it in syndication and in my teen years watched Monkee marathons on MTV. I saw them in concert in Chattanooga with a friend once during the late 80s. Although I don't recommend it now, I skipped a college class to buy tickets for The Monkees' concert.May God be with his family and friends at this time.

Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. I was also very sad when Davy died. I have a recappers blog, and I dedicated two blog articles to him and his legacy.

    1. Thank you for your visit and comment. Please come back.


All your visits are appreciated. Your comments are dear to me, positive or negative!
Please -no spam.


Blog Archive

Search This Blog


Polldaddy Rating Widget

Follow by Email



iBegin: Chattanoga Bloggers

Directory for Hixson, TN



Swagbucks Swidget

Music Blogtrotter