What is Blogging For Inclusion Month?
A group of bloggers have united to post blogs to create awareness about Inclusion and
the National Inclusion Project
and possibly to raise funds for the Project. It is also Disability Awareness Month
What is Inclusion?
According to Wikipedia ,
" ...Inclusion is a term used by people with disabilities and other disability rights advocates for the idea
that all people should freely, openly and without pity accommodate any person with a disability without restrictions or limitations of any kind..."
What is the National Inclusion Project?
It is the formerly-named Bubel Aiken Foundation, founded by Diane Bubel and singer Clay Aiken.
The mission of the organization ,based in North Carolina, is: "The National Inclusion Project serves to bridge the gap that exists between young
people with special needs and the world around them. We support communities and programs in creating awareness and opportunities for full
inclusion where barriers break and doors open. It is our goal to create an environment for children where inclusion is embraced. "
How can I get involved?
Post one or more blogs about Inclusion during October 2009. There are several projects to choose from, consisting of; the
Including Samuel, or
perhaps a local story about inclusion. Please place the following banners in your blog post(the top banner links to the National Inclusion Project website):
Also, please post your blog links here in the comment boxes, so I can link to you.
blog clay aiken disability inclusionblogging for inclusion 2009
Fave Blogs and Websites
- 98.1 The Lake - We Play Anything: Chattanooga
- Active Search Results
- ApplaUSe For A Cause~ Google Plus
- Be There 2 Day
- Brain Pickings
- Broadway World
- Carolina On My Mind
- Ccol4him's Claymania on Google Plus
- Celebrity Apprentice:Clay's Bio
- Celebrity Charity News, Events and Resources - Look To The Stars.org
- Chattanooga Entertainers
- Clay Aiken for Congress
- Clay Aiken News Network(CANN)
- Clay Aiken Official Website
- Clay Aiken-The Ideal Idol
- Clay Aiken's Official Myspace Page
- ClayNation(Cathie)~ Facebool Group
- Daniella Uslan
- David Ring
- Disabled Access Denied ?
- Doing It All-Obsessed
- Dynamic Drive-Free Online Image Optimizer
- Entertainment Weekly
- Facebook~ApplaUSe For A Cause
- Facebook~CCol4him's Claymania
- Fehling Parents | We fail, so you can succeed. Parenting so bad, it's good
- Halo Media Tech
- Idol Chatter USA Today
- Joni and Friends:
- Kayleigh's Story
- Live, Love, Laugh
- Make Use Of.Com
- Music For Ants
- National Inclusion Project
- National Inclusion Project's Youtube Channel
- Nightfall Chattanooga
- Official Site for Videos, Photos, Community - American Idol
- Ogunquit Playhouse
- One Chatty Bird
- Paste Magazine
- People Magazine
- Prayer for Everyone
- Rate The Music Radio Poll
- Riverbend Festival
- Rolling Stone Magazine
- Ryan Seacrest's Official Website
- Social media business strategy and more - chrisbrogan.com
- Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
- Sparkly Pretty Briiight
- Stirrup Queens
- Sunny 92.3
- The Guy's Perspective:
- The Lefsetz Letter
- The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore
- Trumpets For Our School
- U.S Fund for UNICEF
- UCPeople - Journal for the UCP Community
- United Yorkie Rescue
- We Want Clay Aiken To Have His Own Talk Show!:
- Written Inc.
- YouTube - ClayAiken's Channel
- ZME Music blog: music reviews, news and articles: