Ccol4him's Claymania Headline Animator
Best Of Ccol4him's Claymania
Creative Market There is something very special about this time of year. It's like t he Earth is reborn after the harsh ...
Adapted from SmartyPantsSuz's photo
Do you remember when Clay was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show ? The appearance was shortly after Americ...
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" is one of Simon an d Garfunkle 's biggest hits and one of their las...
Picture of Raleigh Skyline by Flicker user joanna8555
Raleigh,NC native son Clay Aiken will do a one time concert at Memorial Auditorium on Friday, March 12th 2010 to promote his new album "Tried & True". The concert will be filmed for a PBS special to be aired in summer of 2010. The new album is said to feature songs from the 1950's and 1960's. To buy tickets for the concert, check out Ticketmaster . There were also 5 VIP packages sold on Ebay to raise funds for the singer's charity The National Inclusion Project.
Image by feastoffun via Flickr
Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com
Valentine's Day is coming soon. What better way for the Clay Nation to celebrate than to remember the impromptu song Clay made up using Candy Hearts on Jimmy Kimmel Live 3 years ago-that's a classic
Hopefully by next Valentine's day we will have a new album from Clay with new love songs!!
For more on this Clay and Jimmy Valentine moment, check out Carolina Clay's blog; Carolina On My Mind: Aiken-Kimmel a Valentine Tradition
The 1985 version of "We Are The World" was performed to raise money for Africa after a severe famine. The song was written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie, and orchestrated by Quincy Jones to form an American version to Band Aid. (For more trivia on the 1985 song, see inthe80s.com). I remember this version, because I was a teenager in the 1980's.
There's a new version of "We Are The World" this year to raise funds for Haiti relief after the recent earthquake. There are new faces and old faces in the new video, with a few missing who are no longer living, such as Michael Jackson.
If you'd like to make a donation for Haiti and buy the new version of "We are the World", you can buy it in Itunes or go to world25.org
7. Clay is Kind to Kids of All Ages
Clay was studying to be a special education teacher and had worked with children
with special needs before he went to American Idol. The videos below show Clay
sharing the spotlight in concert with two children;
John Martin along with other singers & Clay
8.Clay is an Enigma
(In a good way :) ), The more you think you know about him, though I only know him as a fan through online on the OFC and other official sites, on TV in Idol, and by shaking his hand once in a bus line at Knoxville, ; the more you find out that you didn't know him. There are always new things to discover about him and there's his private side that he shares only with friends and family.
9. Clay is (extra) Nice To His Fans
okay- so I repeated a quality, LOL!
Through his blogs and message posts, and through the bus lines and meet and greets-and so many other ways, Clay demonstrates that he cares for his fans.
So there you have it 9 great things about Clay that spell out his first and last name CLAY AIKEN in an acrostic!
I have a FRIENDLY DARE to my fellow Clay bloggers to come up with a similar acrostic blog series with different words for the acrostic with the same letters, with different words, except for 1 or two from here.
Claymania's Friends and Favorites
- 98.1 The Lake - We Play Anything: Chattanooga
- Active Search Results
- ApplaUSe For A Cause~ Google Plus
- Be There 2 Day
- Brain Pickings
- Broadway World
- Carolina On My Mind
- Ccol4him's Claymania on Google Plus
- Celebrity Apprentice:Clay's Bio
- Celebrity Charity News, Events and Resources - Look To The Stars.org
- Chattanooga Entertainers
- Clay Aiken for Congress
- Clay Aiken News Network(CANN)
- Clay Aiken Official Website
- Clay Aiken-The Ideal Idol
- Clay Aiken's Official Myspace Page
- ClayNation(Cathie)~ Facebool Group
- Daniella Uslan
- David Ring
- Disabled Access Denied ?
- Doing It All-Obsessed
- Dynamic Drive-Free Online Image Optimizer
- Entertainment Weekly
- Facebook~ApplaUSe For A Cause
- Facebook~CCol4him's Claymania
- Fehling Parents | We fail, so you can succeed. Parenting so bad, it's good
- Gigi Eats Celebrities
- Halo Media Tech
- Idol Chatter USA Today
- Joni and Friends:
- Kayleigh's Story
- Learn To Blog-Hangouts with Crystal and Kelli
- Little White Whale
- Live, Love, Laugh
- Make Use Of.Com
- Music For Ants
- National Inclusion Project
- National Inclusion Project's Youtube Channel
- Nightfall Chattanooga
- Official Site for Videos, Photos, Community - American Idol
- Ogunquit Playhouse
- Outnumber Hunger
- Paste Magazine
- People Magazine
- Prayer for Everyone
- Rate The Music Radio Poll
- Riverbend Festival
- Rolling Stone Magazine
- Ryan Seacrest's Official Website
- Social media business strategy and more - chrisbrogan.com
- Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
- Sparkly Pretty Briiight
- Stirrup Queens
- Sunny 92.3
- The Guy's Perspective:
- The Lefsetz Letter
- The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore
- Trumpets For Our School
- U.S Fund for UNICEF
- UCPeople - Journal for the UCP Community
- United Yorkie Rescue
- We Want Clay Aiken To Have His Own Talk Show!:
- Written Inc.
- YouTube - ClayAiken's Channel
- ZME Music blog: music reviews, news and articles: